CMS RM Partners is located in Sandton, Johannesburg, the economic hub of South Africa. Our offices are in the central district of one of Africa’s largest economies with a first-class infrastructure, constitutional democracy, financial services centre and independent judiciary. In addition, South Africa is a gateway to high growth economies to the north, with the financial and professional expertise to help guide international investors seeking to access these markets for the first time.
Full spectrum services
CMS RM Partners is a commercial law firm on a journey to transform and modernise the South African legal market. We specialise in providing practical and innovative full spectrum legal, tax and transaction advisory services. We are committed to developing young African talent and is accredited as a Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) Level 1 law firm.
Following an analysis of the South African and sub-Saharan Africa legal market we identified an opportunity to establish a new kind of legal business that capitalizes on structural pressures on more established law firms, as well as opportunities arising from affirmative procurement based on the principle of BEE and its related concept of transformation.
CMS RM Partners has over 20 lawyers. We offer a unique combination of expertise including Banking & Finance, Commercial, Corporate/M&A, Public Procurement, Tax, Compliance, Consumer products, Funds, Hotels & Leisure, Infrastructure & Projects, Insurance, Private Equity, Energy, Life sciences & Healthcare, and Technology, Media & Communications coupled with specialised services of Regulatory & Investigations, Exchange Control and Transaction Advisory Services.
We help our clients implementing, improving and achieving their business strategies in South Africa and sub-Saharian Africa. Contact us, if you would like to find out more.
Head of Banking & Finance
T +27 83 675 3462
Co-Head of Tax
T +27 82 824 1337
Head of Africa: M&A
T +27 82 571 0707
OR Tambo Airport
The OR Tambo airport is located approx. 30 km from the Sandton central business district.
- Taxi - the journey is approx. 45 minutes. UBER is available with the collection point outside of the domestic and international departures' terminals.
- Train - the Gautrain departs every 15 minutes from the Airport terminal to the Sandton terminal, the journey is approx. 20 minutes.
- Taxis and UBER are available at the exit of the Gautrain Sandton Station. The journey to the office is approx. 10 minutes.
The Lanseria Airport is located approx 30 km from the Sandton central business district.
- Taxi - the journey takes approx. 45 minutes.
- UBER is available with the collection point outside of the domestic departures' terminal.
- Take the R24 in Isando from Exit 46.
- Follow the R24 and N3 Eastern Bypass/N3 to Marlboro Drive/M60 in Sandton.
- Take Exit 124 from N3 Eastern Bypass.
- Continue on Marlboro Drive/M60.
- Take South Road/M74 to Grayston Drive/M40 in Morningside.
- The Gautrain departs every 15 minutes from the Airport terminal to the Sandton terminal, the journey is approx. 20 minutes.
- The Gautrain stops at the Sandton terminal.
- Taxis and UBER are available at the entrance/exit of the Gautrain Sandton which is approx. 10 minutes drive from the office.
Grayston Drive 85