Private Equity & Venture Capital
What others say about us
- "A leading firm for private equity and venture capital, with one of the broadest practices in the market."
- "The PE practice is one of the market leaders and boasts exceptional strength in breadth."
- "The firm attracted a lot of interest when it was chosen to advise on the first German SPAC."
- "An impressive year for a firm that has been raising its standards on all counts. Not only has the corporate practice, one of the largest in Germany, maintained its performance with another very good year, but there were some surprising developments that showed a firm in full flight and going places."
(The Lawyer Awards )
- "CMS Hasche Sigle is the leading law firm in Germany for mid-cap acquisitions."
(Financial Times Deutschland)
Providing comprehensive advice on private equity transactions is one of our core strengths. The prestigious JUVE Handbook has long ranked our 70-headed team among Germany’s top five private equity practices. We advise our clients throughout the acquisition and ownership phases. Our successful track record of advising on large buy-out transactions is complemented by a long-established focus on the mid-cap segment.
Our private equity team has carved out a pioneering role for itself in the market by developing new and innovative solutions.
Awareness of the wider context
Rather than being a private equity boutique focused purely on transactions, we have in-depth expertise in all legal areas relevant to private equity.
Market and industry expertise
The special strengths of our practice include detailed expertise across all sectors and markets.
The full breadth and depth of this expertise is immediately available at all our German locations.
At home in Europe
As an integral part of CMS, the leading organisation of international law and tax firms, we offer direct access to offices in 59 locations and 33 jurisdictions. Strong partner involvement
Strong partner involvement
guarantees outstanding expertise, continuity, reliability and efficiency, plus smooth workflows throughout the CMS organisation.
We are committed to tailor-made, pragmatic solutions as well as effective – and costeffective – advice.