Building on CMS’ 20 years’ experience of advising on India-related deals and disputes, we continue to invest in the growth of our capabilities and business relationships with leading Indian companies. In particular, we support their international expansion through entry into new markets and strategic growth in established markets. We have also advised international companies across a range of industries on significant investments into India and public sector organisations and funders on high profile projects in India, particularly in the power sector.
Our India team assists local and international clients on India-related matters focussing on the following areas:
- Inbound and outbound investment
- Inbound and outbound corporate and M&A transactions
- Infrastructure and project finance deals
- Commercial and regulatory advice
- Capital markets, derivatives and distressed debt
- Anti-bribery and corruption investigations
- Tax advice
You need advisors who understand your business’ strengths and objectives. Our India team spans our global network of offices and can deliver the expertise and high quality legal advice you expect from one of the world’s largest law firms.
The International Desk Team