Our Banking & Finance team is expanding and is therefore looking for an Associate specialised in Regulatory and Insurance.
Under the supervision of experienced lawyers, your daily tasks will notably include:
- Advising regulated entities such as credit institutions, investment firms, insurance and reinsurance undertakings, electronic money and payment institutions, FinTechs and RegTechs and other professionals of the financial and insurance sectors on regulatory, commercial and contract law matters relevant to their businesses;
- Drafting legal memoranda and opinions on banking, insurance and financial services matters;
- Reviewing, advising on and drafting banking, insurance and financial services contracts, procedures and policies;
- Participating in the preparation and filing of regulatory license applications, registrations and notifications, in direct contact with the Luxembourg supervisory authorities;
- Advising on innovative FinTech and RegTech matters;
- Drafting e-alerts, newsflashes and publications on regulatory developments.
- You hold a University degree in law;
- You have between 2-3 years of experience in the Banking & Finance department of a Luxembourg law firm;
- You are fluent in spoken and written French and English. German is considered as an asset;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organisational skills;
- You have excellent legal writing and analytical skills;
- You are rigorous and committed to producing high quality work;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- International and friendly working environment;
- Possibilities of secondment within the CMS or clients’ organisations;
- Working for diversified and reputed clients;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work-life balance;
- Legal training.
If you are interested please send us your CV via the link below or call us at +352 262753 98.
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.