Our Banking & Finance team is expanding and is therefore looking for a German speaking Managing Associate.
Under the supervision of experienced lawyers, your daily tasks will notably include:
- Advising on, and documenting, domestic and cross-border financing arrangements;
- Assisting on all security aspects of a transaction according to Luxembourg security legal framework;
- Drafting and reviewing documents, agreements and legal opinions in the area of Banking & Finance;
- Review documentation of financial products;
- Reviewing existing policies, formulating new policies and other documents;
- Drafting procedural guidelines for the practical implementation of recommendations and policies.
- You hold a University degree in law and are registered with a European Bar;
- You have between 3-5 years of experience in the Banking & Finance department of a Luxembourg law firm;
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organisational skills.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have an eye for details and you are proactive to suggest improvements.
What we offer
- International and friendly working environment;
- Possibilities of secondment within the CMS or clients’ organisations;
- Working for diversified and reputed clients in various transactions;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work-life balance;
- Legal training.
If you wish to join a dynamic law firm, please send us your CV by clicking on the link below.
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.