Our firm is looking for a Senior Associate with 3 to 6 years experience to join its growing Dispute Resolution team.
- Managing autonomously civil and commercial procedures (drafting pleadings and proceedings, legal research, attending hearings, etc.);
- Analysing pre-litigation briefs and drafting legal opinions/memorandums;
- You will be responsible for managing matters including client communications, related deadlines and coordinating with external service provider, opposite counsels and judicial or administrative authorities;
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing various legal and contractual documents;
- Participating in business development initiatives and writing articles on relevant topics.
- You have between 3 and 5 years of working experience in Dispute Resolution ideally within a Luxembourg based Law Firm;
- You are registered at the Luxembourg Bar either on Liste I or IV;
- You have strong presentation skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong analytical and summarizing skills.
- Professional, dynamic and open-minded, you enjoy working and interacting within a team;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organizational skills;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and French (excellent command of German and Luxembourgish is a strong asset);
- Experience or knowledge of employment law will be considered as an asset.
What we offer
- the opportunity to work in an international and friendly environment;
- An attractive compensation package
- the possibility to attend and/or organise, internal and external training/seminars/conferences;
- the possibility to sign articles and/or publications.
If you wish to join a dynamic law firm, please send us your CV by clicking on the link below or contact us at +352 26 27 53 98.
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.