Following the growth of our law firm, our IT team wishes to strengthen its capacity and is therefore looking for an IT Manager.
- Install and maintain software and hardware to ensure that internal customers can make optimal use of our standard set of applications and tools;
- Help users with technical IT problems related to software products, software programs or systems, in order to guarantee continuity within the firm;
- Monitor the program’s overall progress; anticipate risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate;
- Implementation of information security controls;
- Development of IT policies and procedures;
- Assess and anticipate information technology risks;
- Define, prioritize and plan the IT projects within the firm;
- Monitor the execution and ensure the delivery of projects is to an appropriate level of quality, ensuring the overall integrity of the program.
- You hold a bachelors’ or master’s degree in computer science or in a related field;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as IT Manager;
- You speak fluently French and English;
- You are flexible and eager to learn new things;
- You are enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude;
- You have a strong service attitude and are solution oriented;
- You have a thorough knowledge of computer hardware;
- You have thorough knowledge of the Windows environment and of Microsoft 365 online solutions;
- You have a thorough knowledge of Fortinet solutions;
- You have a good knowledge of Windows server and active directory as well as SQL server;
- You also have good knowledge of Power BI;
- Finally you have a good knowledge of network security.
What we offer
- International and friendly working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work-life balance;
- Training and career development.
If you wish to join a dynamic law firm, please send us your CV via the link below or call us at +352 262753 98
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.