Our Tax team is expanding and is therefore looking for a Senior Associate specialised in Luxembourg direct tax.
- You will manage domestic and international clients on all tax-related matters;
- You will provide tax tailor-made advice to complex tax-related issues;
- You will advise and implement tax strategies for domestic and international clients;
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team and report to the partner in charge of the department;
- As a Senior Associate, you will also be responsible for training younger associates.
- You hold a University degree in law;
- You have between 4 and 6 years of working experience in a Luxembourg Law Firm;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and French (another language will be considered as a strong asset);
- Confident and professional, you enjoy working and interacting within a multi-cultural setting;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organisational skills;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You have an eye for detail and you are proactive to suggest improvements.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package;
- International and friendly working environment;
- Work-life balance;
- Possibilities of secondment within the CMS or clients’ organisations;
- Working for diversified and reputed clients in various transactions;
- Possibilities to attend and/or organise, internal and external seminars/conferences.
If you are interested please send us your CV by clicking on the link below or call us at +352 26 27 53 98.
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.