Brussels, 13 June 2016. CMS, the top 10 international law firm, today announces its financial results for 2015.
- Total annual revenues of EUR 1.01bn compared with 2014 revenues of EUR 934.5m, a year on-year increase of 8.4%
- Net profit up 6.8% compared with 2014
- The CMS Corporate/M&A Group achieved top rankings in the major 2015 deals tables compiled by Bloomberg, Mergermarket and Thomson Reuters
- Ranked 2nd most global firm in the AmLaw 2015 Global Top 100
- First international law firm to open an office in Iran on 1 February 2016
- 32 new partners across CMS in 2015.
Cornelius Brandi, Executive Chairman of CMS, commented: “Last year, we achieved another set of excellent results. Our strong increase in revenue is a tangible indicator of our commitment to providing our clients with quality legal advice that has a positive impact on their business. Independently conducted surveys show that our clients are very satisfied with the service they receive from us.”