CMS Woodhouse Lorente Ludlow lawyers have over 20 years of experience in all aspects of the structuring and financing of real estate developments in industrial, residential, hospitality, office and mixed-use projects.
The Firm has recently advised on some of the largest real estate projects in Mexico and most of the real estate projects we undertake are innovative or pioneer projects, with many involving highly complex contracts.
Our lawyers collaborate with developers, institutional investors and lenders in all necessary areas to guarantee the completion of real estate projects, including the purchase and sale of land, the understanding of the real estate financing market and the efficient administration of real estate portfolios and structuring of favourable financing.
We are especially renowned for:
- Designing and rapidly implementing innovative legal structures and complex real estate related transactions.
- Advising on the purchase and development of commercial, residential, office, industrial and mixed-use real estate projects.
- Structuring joint ventures for the development of real estate.
- Advising on the lease of commercial, industrial and logistics real estate properties.
- Drafting and negotiation of all necessary documents for obtaining land use rights and rights of way for public, private and agrarian infrastructure projects.