Paseo de la Reforma 115
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec
Adam is an Associate specialising in Technology, Media and Communications. He specialises in technology M&A transactions, including coordinating multijurisdictional projects, media regulation, data protection, e-commerce, cybersecurity, FinTech and other new technologies.
He advises a range of clients, from multinational companies to startups, focusing on helping technology and FinTech companies grow in a constantly-evolving regulatory environment. He was a panellist on the FinTech session at the inaugural English Law Week in Mexico City in 2018.
- HP Inc. on its $1.05billion purchase of Samsung’s global printing business, including coordinating advice from over 45 jurisdictions.
- Comcast on the media regulatory aspects of its bid for the entertainment assets of 21st Century Fox.
- BBC Studies on the split of its joint venture with Discovery in relation to the JV’s UKTV channels.
- Apollo Global Management on its bid for the spreads business of a leading consumer products conglomerate.
- Holtzbrinck Publishing on its merger of the majority of its Macmillan Science and Education business with Springer Science + Business Media.
- Orange Business Services on its data protection obligations in the UK and coordinating advice from over 50 other jurisdictions.
- Several startups on their data protection compliance, commercial agreements and e-marketing arrangements.
- University of Birmingham, LLB. 2009-2012