27 January 2012, 09:00 -
In cooperation with Het Nederlands Vastgoed Instituut (NVI) (The Netherlands Institute for Real Estate), CMS Derks Star Busmann has organised a condensed Property Law course for the non-lawyer.
Over the course of three days, build up the overview that is required:
- Construction: contracts and liability
- Ownership, transfer of title and handover
- VAT and transfer tax
- Invitation to tender and state aid
- Spatial planning and the environment
- Rent law for commercial property
- Land policy and land development
- Project development
Learn your way around the property law maze!
Even for a seasoned professional, property law is a maze of rules and laws. The condensed Property Law course for the non-lawyer is intended for those people who, in everyday practice, are (often) faced with property matters but who do not have a good legal basis. This means that you may perhaps overlook important matters. This course is therefore also extremely suitable for anyone who wishes to quickly familiarise themselves with the basic concepts and who wishes to prepare themselves for entering the profession. '
Property law for the non-lawyer: of financial importance
Deal firmly with troublesome legal property disputes:
- Avoid unnecessary legal proceedings and high costs
- Learn how to evaluate where the pitfalls lie
- Create the required overview and avoid a panic
- Frank Leyendeckers, Lawyer/Partner Real Estate
- Willie Ambergen, Tax Advisor/Partner Tax Law
- Jeroen Berlage, Lawyer/Junior Partner Real Estate
- Petra Heemskerk, Lawyer /Partner Real Estate
- Arnout Scholten, Lawyer / Partner Real Estate
- Luurt Wildeboer, Lawyer / Junior Partner Real Estate
- Robert Lucassen, Lawyer Real Estate
- Isabelle Balvert, Junior Civil-Law Notary Real Estate
- Hein van der Meer, Lawyer/Partner Real Estate
- Allard Knook, Lawyer Real Estate
- Employees involved in property, spatial planning, land issues, construction and housing inspection at authorities, the provincial government and central government.
- Project managers working at development companies, project developers, contracting firms and (housing) corporations.
- In short, for anyone who, in everyday practice, frequently has to deal with (or who will be dealing with) property matters, but who does not have a good legal basis.
Dates and location
25th, 26th and 27th of January 2012
CMS Derks Star Busmann Utrecht
3584 BH Utrecht
T +31 30 2121 111
Costs and registration
This course costs Euro 2,499.00 (excl. VAT) per person. This amount includes coffee, tea and lunch. In addition, you will have access to valuable reference work.
You can register at the website of The Netherlands Institute for Real Estate or by e-mail to [email protected].
For more information or to register, please visit the website of The Netherlands Institute for Real Estate, or download the attached brochure (in Dutch).
Business Development & Communications
T +31 30 2121 562
E [email protected]