Atrium - Parnassusweg 737
1077 DG Amsterdam
PO Box 94700
1090 GS Amsterdam
Martika Jonk is a member of the Corporate/M&A Practice Group. She assists mainly international clients with mergers, share and asset acquisitions and re-organisations.
Martika also advises on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters.
Martika Jonk was resident partner of the Berlin office of CMS from 1992 to 1997. She was admitted to the Bar in Berlin in 1995 and has acted as legal counsel in many Dutch-German cross-border transactions. She has also worked in Boston, MA, as a foreign legal consultant. Her knowledge of both civil and common law makes Martika a good choice when it comes to advising US and other clients from common law jurisdictions who are doing business in the Netherlands.
Industry focus: Oil & Gas.
- New Board Program , Nyenrode Business University
- Property Law , Grotius Academy for Post-Graduate Law Studies
- Dutch Law, University of Amsterdam
- Supervisory board of Heijmans
- Supervisory Catharina Hospital Eindhoven
- Supervisory board of Gasunie