We are pleased to present this Winter 2010/2011 edition of the CMS Restructuring and Insolvency in Europe Newsletter. We aim to give information on topical issues in insolvency and restructuring law in countries in which CMS offices are located.
This edition looks at:
- the recovery of reduced tax debts by the Belgian tax administration;
- the preservation and collection of an insolvent debtor's assets in Bulgaria;
- recent case law in the Czech Republic;
- declaration of claims in French insolvency proceedings;
- the use of insolvency plans in Germany;
- issues surrounding leases in the context of Italian bankruptcy procedures;
- the ineffectiveness of certain transactions by bankrupts in Poland;
- the scope and application of pre-insolvency work-out plans in Romania;
- the draft bill for reform of the Spanish Insolvency Law;
- recent developments in The Netherlands;
- the recent Miss Sixty CVA case in the UK; and
- asset stripping in the Ukraine.