Av. Santa María 110
Roberth specializes in registry law, in matters related to the diagnosis and physical-legal property clearance, as well as the implementation of the integral land management process and involuntary resettlement, negotiation, acquisition and liberation of areas, social responsibility, community relations, citizen participation and management of social conflicts.
Roberth joined CMS Grau on January, 2016. Previously, he was the Project Manager at a Social Capital Group; Legal Coordinator for LAMSAC; External Legal Advisor of Rio Tinto Minera Perú and Anglo American Michiquillay S.A; Negotiation Attorney and legal representative of Xstrata Peru and Xstrata Tintaya, principal negotiator representative in the purchase and establishment of land easement for the Peru LNG Gas Pipeline; World Bank legal consultant; Consultant lawyer of the Informal Property Formation Agency COFOPRI and in the Superintendency of National Assets.
- 2016 – Environmental Conflict Management Specialized Diploma, Cámara Nacional Comercio del Perú.
- 2015 – Urban Enabling and Legal Clearance Higher Specialization Diploma, Instituto Superior Peruano de Actualización y Capacitación Jurídica.
- 2014 – Environmental Legislation for the Mining Sector Program - BS Group - Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME) – Peru Section.
- 2011 – Extrajudicial Conciliator - Asociación Internacional de Mecanismos Alternativos de Resolución de Conflictos ASIMARC – Cajamarca Bar Association.
- 2009 – Negotiation Strategies and Effective Communication in Conflict Management Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- 2004 – Law Degree, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos.
- Lima Bar Association (CAL).