06 June 2019, 09:30 -
CMS international tax team invites you to a seminar "Transfer pricing insight into audits and dispute resolution. Local and EU trends" on Thursday, June 6, at the head office of CMS at 53 Emilli Plater Street in Warsaw at 9:30.
Regulations on transfer pricing have recently undergone significant changes. What is more, both Polish and foreign tax authorities have been systematically intensyfing transfer pricing audits of transactions carried out between related entities. Consequently, effective transfer pricing risk management is becoming crucial in business operations.
During the seminar, we will present:
- recent European transfer pricing case law
- approach to transfer pricing documentation practical differences in Poland, Central and Eastern Europe and Western Europe
- audit trends in Europe
- dispute resolution options in the area of transfer pricing our experience from transfer pricing audits in Poland and the international approach.
Speakers during the event will include:
- Valentin Lescroart, CMS France
- Roxana Popel, CMS Romania
- Maja Marcelić, CMS Croatia
- Andrzej Pośniak, CMS Poland
- Bartłomiej Wajda, CMS Poland
- participation is free of charge
- the conference will be conducted in English
- limited number of participants
- registration on first-come-first basis
Please register as soon as possible using the button below. Registration will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.