01 October 2015, 09:30 -
13 December 1901, 21:45
The public procurement system in Poland is facing significant changes. A new bill has already been drafted, which will implement EU directives and introduce a series of new solutions: mandatory electronic communications, changes in the conditions for participation in tenders and evaluation criteria for offers, and new institutions such as innovation partnerships, being just a few of them. At the same time we are seeing the Polish competition authority (the UOKiK) step up its activity in fighting bid rigging. More and more is being said about the need to increase the number of UOKiK proceedings, as well as toughen criminal liability in this regard.
These new trends and challenges, faced by both contracting authorities and contractors, will be the topic of discussion during our seminar, to which you are warmly invited.
The programme includes:
- Amendment of the Public Procurement Law – the new draft law and the most interesting of the proposed changes
- Electronic tenders – new methods of communication in tenders; European Single Procurement Document
- Procurement proceedings – more negotiations and innovation partnership
- Bid rigging – the UOKiK’s official policy priority in the coming years
- Control of overt cooperation in tenders – consortia, subcontracting, supplementing potential
- Criminal law aspects – bid rigging as an offence against Art. 305 of the Criminal Code
The seminar will be conducted in Polish.