Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Andrew Kozlowski is counsel and a seasoned transactional lawyer with a wealth of international experience, particularly involving transactions in Poland.
He specialises in energy and project finance, corporate, privatisations and international capital markets. He has been involved in numerous infrastructural projects in Poland and in CEE, and various project finance transactions in the energy and transportation sectors, from motorways, railway and waste to energy utilities.
- Bank Gdański in relation to its privatisation, which was the first successful GDR transaction in Poland.
- A US utility company in relation to its bid to acquire an electricity generation company from the Polish State Treasury.
- Two European companies on two separate bids to privatise two combined heat and power plants in Poland.
- A major European utility company in relation to the first privatisation of an electricity distribution company in Poland.
- Gdańsk Transport Company in relation to the concession on the A-1 motorway project.
- 1989 - School of Law Juris Doctor, University of San Diego, San Diego, USA
- 1980 - School of Business BBA, University of San Diego, San Diego, USA
- Member, The State Bar of California