Budynek OMEGA/OMEGA Building
ul. J. H. Dąbrowskiego 79a
Bartłomiej is a Polish Certified Tax Advisor and Counsel in the Tax Team at CMS Poland specializing in transfer pricing.
Prior to joining CMS, Bartłomiej for 12 years has worked in transfer pricing teams of the Big4 companies. His experience includes among others: structuring of inter-company flows and transfer pricing risk reviews, designing transfer pricing policies, verification of business restructurings (incl. exit fee payments), coordinating works on transfer pricing documentation (Local file/Master file), valuation of transactions (including benchmarking studies for tangible, intangible, service and finance transactions), taking part in negotiation of unilateral and bilateral Advance Pricing Arrangements as well as in Mutual Agreement Procedure with the Polish competent authority, supporting clients in litigation cases.
Furthermore, Bartłomiej is experienced in: profit allocation to permanent establishments, analyses of intangible service transactions and supporting their substance.
His clients include among others major players from following sectors: automotive, utilities, FMCG, finance and pharmaceuticals.
- One of the biggest Polish multinational groups: coordination of the team responsible for a review, update and supplementation of transfer pricing documentation package (Local file, Master file, CBCR, benchmarking studies).
- A Japanese manufacturer: preparation of and management of works on Master file and Local file templates for a Japanese manufacturer for its operations in Europe which included coordination of several companies from different countries.
- One of the leading Polish insulation systems manufacturers: negotiation of bilateral Advance Pricing Arrangement with the Polish competent authority.
- One w the leading multinational store chains: taking part (as a manager) in Mutual Agreement Procedure based on Arbitration Convention.
- Coordination of numerous projects aimed at verification, gathering source documentation and supporting management services expenses as tax deductible costs.
- An entity operating a chain of convenient stores on CEE markets: advice on modeling and implementation of transfer pricing policy.
- 2007 - MA in Law, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poznań
- 2004 - MA in Management, Faculty of International Trade at Poznań University of Economics, Poznań