8. December 2017
We are looking for an experienced Network Analyst to join us in our Romania office to manage and enhance the internal network.
About the role
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Participates in the design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
- Maximises network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation
- Undertakes data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources
- Secures the network system by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Interfaces with the WAN vendor for the support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy
- Reports network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information and managing projects
- Upgrades data network equipment to latest stable firmware releases
- Configures or manages the configuration of routing and switching equipment
- Is responsible for capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres and the LAN environment
- Manages and maintains the Wireless Networks across the environment
- Solid experience gained within a highly competitive, complex business environment in the services industry
- Datacentre Network services troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Network Design and Implementation in large scale infrastructures
- CCNA/CCNP desirable but Cisco networks (routing/switching) setup experience is a must
- Extreme networks experience would be useful as would Linux networking experience
- Strong technical expertise
CMS is an international organisation with market leading businesses throughout Central and Eastern Europe and beyond. We're also founding members of the CMS organisation of major independent European law firms, which brings ten leading European law firms together under one banner. Together, they have 60 offices across 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and South America. Each CMS firm is well established in its own jurisdiction and well versed in multi-jurisdictional projects.
We work hard to be a truly client-focused law firm. That means not just understanding the unique challenges of every market sector, but also providing a service that’s tailored to the needs of each client. Our partners are hands-on and work hard to get closer to clients with everything from joint training initiatives and advice surgeries to visits and social events. What’s more, our teams have the ideal balance of personality and industry expertise to suit the varied needs of our clients.
We're considered more accessible than many of our competitors. Our clients tell us they like working with us and that we're seen as the human face of the law. Independent surveys also reveal that our own people think we're down to earth and that our partners are very approachable.
Working here, you can expect an open, welcoming atmosphere, as well as supportive colleagues who share their expertise. You’ll have the chance not just to progress quickly, but also to make lifelong friends in the process.
We welcome and promote diversity among our staff and we are committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment practice.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Phoebe Napier, Recruitment Officer, for more information.