31 October 2017, 09:30 -
As you are aware, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will completely reshape data protection across Europe when it enters into force on 25 May 2018?
Like others, you may be wondering:
- Is it necessary for my company to have a Data Protection Officer?
- Can my company continue to use existing consent?
- How can my company use the data we collect?
CMS is pleased to invite you to our upcoming client breakfast on the GDPR, where we will answer these, and other, questions that are likely to have crossed your mind.
Prepared with HR and legal professionals in mind, CMS and the Romanian Data Protection Authority will walk you through the GDPR and what your company must do to be ready when it enters into force next May.
Here is what we will cover:
- GDPR at a glance – an introduction to the key changes and how they affect you.
- Romanian Data Protection Authority – explains their approach to the GDPR.
- A closer look at the GDPR – CMS experts explain what you need to do to comply.
- On the horizon – related legislation to watch for.
- Open discussion on practical issues.
This event will be spoken in Romanian.
Registration is free of charge; however, space is limited so please reserve your space as soon as possible.