South East Europe Private Equity Breakfast
Hilton Hotel | 1-3 Episcopiei Street | Bucharest | Romania
CMS and Pedersen & Partners are pleased to invite you to our upcoming South East Europe Private Equity Breakfast in Bucharest.
This panel event will bring together some of the key players in the world of private equity from the region.
- Recent trends in M&A in South East Europe region – including deal-flow, valuations, funding, exit strategies
- High opportunity sectors and market segments – real estate, fintech, NPL
- Challenges of managing portfolio companies, portfolio value creation strategies, distressed assets investment opportunities
- Geopolitical factors
- Appetite for investing or expanding portfolio companies internationally. Which high growth regions are particularly in demand right now?
- Investing in start-up companies and SMEs: the role of Venture & Seed Capital
- Doina Popescu – Managing Partner, ForeVest Capital Partners
- Alexandru Rus – Country Advisor Romania, Rothschild & Co
- Nikolaus Bethlen – Partner, Mid Europa Partners
- Nikolaus Manich – Managing Director, Unicredit
- Gijs Klomp – Head of Investments, NEPI Rockcastle
- William Watson – Managing Partner, Value4Capital
- Mona Neagoe – Partner, Head of Southeast Europe, Pedersen & Partners
- David Butts – Partner, Co-Head of International Private Equity, CMS
Registration is free of charge. Please note, the number of participants is limited and places will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Please do register as soon as possible. Telephone: +40 21 307 9398