19 March 2021, 14:00 -
We invite you for a CMS Russia webinar on data protection challenges related to digital health in Russia.
Join our experts Irina Shurmina and Vladislav Eltovskiy to learn about:
- Legal grounds for processing personal data collected via apps, devices, websites;
- Localisation and cross-border transfer of health data;
- Limitations of health data use, including for marketing purposes;
- Practical aspects of processing health data (including COVID-related) of employees
- Increased fines for data protection breaches in Russia.
We hope you can join us on Thursday, 19 March 2021 at 14:00 Moscow time (12:00 CET).
The webinar will be useful for DPOs and lawyers already working with data or planning to expand data processing in Russia.
Participation is free subject to prior registration.
The working language is English; translation will not be provided.