21 June 2011, 09:00 -
The Moscow Times offers a professional forum to discuss changes in migration law, which came into force on February 15, 2011. Top experts in the field of personnel management will share their opinions about the subtleties of applying the new law.
CMS Russia is delighted to be a sponsor of this conference.
CMS speakers include:
Asida Agrba | Associate
Maxim Goubanov | Associate
Yulia Smourova | Associate
9:00 – 9:30 Registration / Coffee and refreshments
9:30 – 11:00 Session 1. Immigration legislation
- Comments on the laws: “On the legal status of foreign citizens”, “The procedure of departure from the Russia Federation and entry into the Russian Federation”, “On migration registration”
- The quota for foreign workers. Restrictions on trade and sports for 2011. Exceptions to the quota for 2011.
- The registration order of work permits for workers from visa and visa-free countries, and changes in the conditions for permits.
- The entry-exit procedure. The registration of the invite to entry
- New regulations for business trips and missions of foreign workers.
11:00 – 11:20 Coffee and tea break
11:20 – 13:20 Session 2. Practical application of labor and tax legislation
- The use of international practices in the preparation of employment contracts for foreign workers
- Topical employment problems of foreign workers
- Employing foreigners in Russia. What to look for?
- Specifics of the registration of foreign employees of accredited branches and representative offices of foreign companies. International agreements on temporary employment.
- Taxation of foreign citizens working in Russia
- Admission costs for the provision of material
13:20 – 13:40 Coffee and tea break
13:40 – 15:00 Session 3. Special cases related with the use of employment, tax and migration legislation. Risks associated with applying the labor law and ways to minimize them.
- Attracting foreign professionals: when is it necessary?
- Adaptation of foreign employees. Possible difficulties and setbacks.
- Foreign specialists and internal corporate standards.
15:00 Buffet lunch