23 September 2020, 14:00 -
We invite you to join us for the webinar "IP Due Diligence: main issues not to be missed when examining company's IP assets" where our IP law experts Irina Shurmina and Ksenia Danshina will discuss:
- Checklists and data rooms: how to organise IP due diligence?
- Documents to be checked when examining IP rights
- Issues to be aware of when examining license agreements
- Open source licenses: how to check the terms and why is it important?
- Modification of IP objects: where is the line between violating IP rights and creating a new IP object?
Participation is free subject to prior registration.
The working language is Russian; translation will not be provided.
Please contact us if you have any questions on the webinar.
The event will be hosted on the GoToWebinat platform. Participation is possible from any compatible computer or mobile device. You may test your system's compatibility to join our seminar using this link.
You can watch all webinars of CMS Russia IP / TMT Webinar Series on our showcase page or on YouTube.