An annual practical conference for in-house lawyers. The crisis brought up new issues that require both effective management and good legal preparation. The 2011 Legal forum will go through the major changes in state law, as well as provide solutions for the most frequent legal issues.
Address - Marriott Royal Aurora (11/20 Ulitsa Petrovka)
9:00 – 9:30 REGISTRATION. COFFEE
- New legislative initiatives and their influence on practice in 2011.
- Corporate disputes: review.
- Corporate restructuring. New aspects in legislation.
- Group claims: cases from the experts.
- Insurance of responsibility of directors and officials in Russia.
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee & tea
- Tax claims connected with price control: judiciary practice, changing legislative tendencies.
- Court practice in tax disputes.
- Tax risks. Practical advice on managing and minimizing risk.
- Tax checks. New procedures, problems and solutions.
- How to minimize risks for companies during dismissal.
- Change in working conditions.
- How to avoid labor disputes. Professional advice.
- Labor disputes: practical aspects.
12:50 – 13:10 COFFEE-BREAK
The moderator: Maxim Bulba, partner, CMS Russia.
- Liability for violation of anti-monopoly laws. Administrative proceedings.
- Practice of the anti-monopoly law. Types of decision made by the anti-monopoly bodies, bases for refusal to deliver of a positive decision.
- The role of the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service in regulating foreign investments.
- The modern approach of the FAS to cases of abuse of a dominant position.
- Inquiries and checks by the anti-monopoly body: what to expect and how to answer.
Sergei Jurev, partner, CMS Russia
Yevgenia Rakhmanina, lawyer, CMS Russia
Leonid Zubarev, partner, CMS Russia
Denis Bykov, partner, Pepeliaev Group
Natalia Apolosova, deputy director, litigation department OJSC “TNK-BP Management”
Snezhana Yakovleva, legal advisor of the Deputy of State Duma
Margarita Danelia, legal department director, Kraft Foods,
Representatives Federal Antimonopoly Service, Highest Arbitration Court and also representatives of the companies Sibur, Coca-Cola, Telenor, VTB, Kopeyka and others.