15 March 2012, 09:00 -
The conference will cover recent legislative initiatives in tax, corporate and anti-monopoly legislation and liability for violation of the law. Particular attention will be paid to litigation and possible pretrial settlement.
9:00 – 9:30 REGISTRATION. COFFEE
9:30-11:30 ANTITRUST LAW
- Third anti-monopoly package of laws. Recent comments by the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service
- What are the main problems in applying standards for agreed actions?
- Problems that are not decided "3rd draft antimonopoly"
- Liability for violating antitrust laws. Administrative proceedings
- Queries and checks by the antitrust agency. What to expect and how to respond?
11:30 – 11:50 COFFEE BREAK
11:50 – 13:40 TAX LAW
- Changes to tax legislation: Regulations for transferring funds
- VAT and income taxes in 2012
- Key court decisions on tax disputes 2011-2012
- Tax risks related to payment of interest on license agreements
- Labor disputes. Practical aspects
- Russian Federation Government Resolution No. 1086, dated Dec. 22, 2011, "Establishing the allowable share of foreign workers employed by business entities operating in the retail trade and in the field of sports in the Russian Federation in 2012"
- How to avoid labor disputes. Expert advice
13:40 – 14:00 COFFEE BREAK
14:00 – 15:30 CORPORATE LAW
- New legislative initiatives and their impact in 2012
- Expert evaluation of the characteristics of corporate disputes
- Class action lawsuits related to corporate law
Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
Olga Kirova, deputy head of transfer pricing and international cooperation, Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation
Sergey Puzyrevskyi, department head, Federal Anti-Monopoly Services of the Russian Federation
Boris Bruk, associate, Salans
Marat Mouradov, partner, Salans
Evgenia Raknmanina, associate, CMS Russia
Stanislav Tourbanov, partner, head of the Tax team, CMS Russia
Ludmila Batalova, head of tax practice, Sameta
Andrey Rego, head of the regulatory risks management department, MTS
Julia Bronskih, chief of security, John Deere Rus
Elena Kolosova, Sanofi-aventis
ART DE LEX
Among the speakers:
Top managers of companies: TNK-BP, Akrihin, OMK, ABBYY, Norilsk Nickel
Representatives of top law firms and consultancies
Payment: 20,000 rubles + VAT
Regarding conference agenda please contact Irina Marshak