28 February 2012, 09:30 -
To discuss topical issues in the legal field of the work of HR departments, analyze future changes to labor legislation and debate pressing issues regarding current laws at the annual conference "HR Legal."
9:30 - 10:00 Registration. Welcome coffee
10:00 - 12:00 Session 1. Labor legislation in 2012: changes and legislative initiatives
- Review of recent and planned changes to labor laws.
- Current issues of HR 2012.
- Changes to legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of occupational safety and health.
- Comments on the bill on strengthening employers' liability.
- Changes to the Federal Law of July 27, 2006, No. 152-FZ "On personal data".
12:00 - 12:20 Coffee and tea
12:20 - 13:20 Session 2. Practical application of labor and tax laws
- Peculiarities of labor relations with foreigners. Pensions and social insurance.
- Practical aspects of compliance with Federal Law 152.
- Legislative and regulatory requirements: certification of employment.
- New rules for handling, storage and protection of personal data: expert opinions.
- Practical aspects of bringing foreign workers to Russia. Regional features.
13:20 - 13:40 Coffee and tea
13:40 - 15:30 Session 3. Labor disputes
- Comments on changes in procedures for dealing with labor disputes.
- Litigation solving labor disputes.
- Efficient building relationships with the unions.
- Mediation in labor disputes.
Igor Vorobyov, head of the department for oversight and monitoring of compliance with labor legislation, Federal Labor and Employment Service
Alexander Leonov, deputy head of the State Duma's Labor and Social Policy Committee
Asida Agrba, associate specializing on employment and immigration issues, CMS Russia
Yulia Borozdna, head of the labor and immigration law, Pepeliaev Group
Gennady Odarich, director in the Moscow office of PwC
Anastasia Lemysh, associate, CMS Russia
Anna-Stefania Chepik, partner, PwC
Aleksandra Gross, editor in chief of the site Rabota.ru
Dmitry Bezrodny, deputy head of external migration department, Federal Migration Service
Evgeny Klimov, manager, PwC
Invited to report:
Andrei Isayev, chairman of State Duma Committee on Labor and Social Policy
Alexander Safonov, deputy Minister of Health and Social Development
Payment - 18, 000 Rub + VAT
Regarding conference agenda please contact Polina Kvar-Kuzmina
Sponsorship opportunitites - Olga Makarova
Information support - Irina Gavrikova
Registration - Elena Vasileva