27 May 2014, 09:30 -
This is a time of change. New concepts, new guidelines, new measures… Companies now have to deal with a more open, but also a more complex tax environment. In the coming years, tax managers will have to adapt and to take advantage of the opportunities offered by these new challenges.
In this context, CMS Moscow has the pleasure of inviting you to a business breakfast organized in collaboration with CMS Luxembourg. The business breakfast will take place at CMS Moscow office from 9.30 to 10.30 a.m. Registration starts at 9 a.m. The working language is English.
Please note that attendees will also be given the opportunity to meet CMS Luxembourg speakers during face-to-face meetings organized on 27 May afternoon and on 28 May at CMS Moscow offices.
- New Russian draft bill: Assessing the income tax of “controlled foreign companies (CFC)”
- Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) report: Which consequences in Europe?
- Introduction to Luxembourg from a macroeconomic perspective
- The setting-up of a Luxembourg company from A to Z
- Luxembourg taxation system and recent developments
- Other Luxembourg vehicles at a glance (SICAR, securisation, SPF, etc.)
- Dominique Tissot, Tax Partner, CMS Moscow
- Julien Leclère, Managing Partner, Corporate and M&A, CMS Luxembourg
- Vincent Marquis, Tax Partner, CMS Luxembourg
- Claude Feyereisen, Counsel, Corporate and M&A, CMS Luxembourg
To register for the event please use thislink. Should you have any questions or to arrange a face-to-face meeting, please contact TatyanaBrezhneva. We kindly ask you to confirm your attendance and/or a face-to-face meeting by 23 May 2014.