CMS, the top 10 international law firm, announced its financial results for the year ended 31st December 2014.
- Total annual revenues of EUR 934.5 compared with 2013 revenues of EUR 842.1m, an increase of 11%, year-on-year.
- Net profit up 3.3% compared with 2013.
- Ranked number one in M&A in CEE in 2014 (by deal count, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg).
- Ranked 2nd most global law firm in the Am Law 2014 Global Top 100.
- Strategic focus on Technology, Media and Communications, Energy, Financial Services, Lifesciences and Dispute Resolution.
- CMS added 109 new partners in 2014 across a wide range of jurisdictions, taking the total to over 800.
- Completed the integrations into CMS of Dundas & Wilson of Scotland, a premier firm over 250 years old, and ZPG Avocats SA, a top-tier firm in Geneva.
Cornelius Brandi, Executive Chairman of CMS, commented, “We are very pleased with the firm’s excellent revenue growth in 2014, in spite of the geo-political volatility in many regions in which we operate.
“Even more important to us than the financials are the level and quality of mandates that we receive. We have advised on some of the largest deals in Europe, and we have been ranked number one in Europe by deal count for the fourth time in five years. This leading position confirms the strength and the quality of CMS."