7 Straits View
Marina One East Tower
David is a Senior Associate in the CMS ICE disputes team based in Singapore. He has extensive expirence acting for contractors, employers, and governments in construction disputes in South East Asia, the Middle East, and in Europe.
David has represented clients in arbitration, litigation, adjudication, and various types of alternative dispute resolution.
- Government entity in relation to ICC arbitration proceedings arising from construction of international airport in the Middle East.
- Design Consortium in relation to issues arising from construction of runways and taxiways of international airport in South East Asia.
- One of the world’s largest oil and gas companies in relation to arbitration arising from construction of oil refinery in the Middle East
- International construction consortium in arbitration arising from excavation of tunnels and construction of stations for a large metro project.
- Multinational power company in relation to ICC arbitration arising from construction of biomass firing power plant in South East Asia.
- Owner operator of offshore windfarm in expert determination and arbitration in relation to defects in sub-sea cable power cores.
- Owner of large multi use project in UK High Court litigation arising from delays to construction of project in Germany.
BA (Hons) English Literature Queen’s University Belfast,
LLM College of Law
Society of Construction Law (UK and Singapore)
Technology & Construction Solicitor’s Association