Highlights of our experience in Commercial in Singapore
31 July 2017
- UBS: one of the largest HCM SaaS deals done to date, purchasing the Oracle Fusion SaaS HCM product to replace an Oracle PeopleSoft based on-premise solution in over 50 jurisdictions.
- Microsoft on ongoing support across APAC on go-to-market strategy and approach for its enterprise cloud solution, including advice on the regulations that impact its cloud solutions and sales to clients.
- BP: long-standing adviser, most recently advising on new operating model, vendor ecosystem and ‘first of its kind’ global contract structure. One of the largest tech sourcing projects in the world.
- Intertek: advised on its global outsourcing of IT services (including data centre services) and finance & accounting services to Accenture.
- Singapore branch of FSI: advice to a Singapore branch of an international FSI on compliance with the MAS requirements for a cloud services deal. We were successful in obtaining MAS approval for the FSI.
- Biggest technology companies: advising on its B2B and B2C businesses including regulation of cloud services, rollout of games console and consumer store and launch of a new content distribution platform.
- US-based social networks: advice on regulatory issues in Asia-Pacific on the launch of a number of new Premier League and European football platforms across Asia-Pacific.
- Online media database: advice on data governance and compliance practices across APAC.
- Global internet business: advice on contracting with the Singapore government.
Please download the print version below.