- US media conglomerate: acquisition of a pan-regional broadcast media business operating in 11 Asian jurisdictions
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company: strategic partnership and investment in Rocket Internet.
- ITE Group: international expansion through acquisitions in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam.
- Indonesia’s largest port operator: various multi-million dollar capital goods projects, including quayside container crane acquisition and maintenance contracts.
- 21st Century Fox: three-way merger to form the world’s largest independent television production company.
- Global consumer electronics manufacturer: ASEAN restructuring and expansion plans in Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines.
- Indonesian investor: indirect acquisition and subsequent sale of two luxury serviced apartment towers in Shanghai, China.
- Myanmar telecoms operator: joint venture with an international partner to create and operate a mobile network in Myanmar
Please download the print version below.