Highlights of our experience in Dispute Resolution in Singapore
31 July 2017
- Thai company in an SIAC arbitration on disputes arising out of a farm-out and joint operating agreement with an Australian company pursuant to Thai concession agreement.
- Indian infrastructure company in a series of 3 SIAC arbitrations, involving investments by a series of funds in the company's high profile airports business in India.
- Salini Impregilo SpA / S.E.C.O.L. SpA Joint Venture in an ICC Arbitration proceedings relating to the construction of a major motorway in Romania pursuant to a FIDIC contract.
- Todini Costruzioni Generali SpA in Dispute Board proceedings and subsequent Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration proceedings relating to the construction of a major road project in Kazakhstan pursuant to a FIDIC contract.
- Bangladeshi public limited company in a dispute arising out of a heavy fuel oil sale contract.
- Japanese company in a breach of contract claim in connection with the construction of a mass rapid transport in Singapore.
- Malaysian based international offshore energy facilities and services provider in respect of disputes arising out of a shareholders agreement entered into in respect of work and projects to be executed in Nigeria.
- Owner of two FPSOs in its disputes with its EPC sub-contractor in relation to the construction of the topside modules for the FPSOs.
- International contractor in relation to a dispute arising out of a contract to supply an evaporator crystallisation system to a refinery project in Iraq.
Please download the print version below.
PDF 166 kB