Highlights of our experience in Lifesciences in Singapore
31 July 2017
- Zuellig Pharma, Asia's leading healthcare services provider, and advising them on a data project to assess its compliance with data protection laws and best practices; and advising on its end user license agreement for its cloud-based app, Klinify.
- Columbia Asia Group on hosting patient data on a public cloud (and outside national boundaries) and on the use of digital signatures in around 19 hospitals and clinics.
- Eastern Continents Medical Partners (distributor of medical/healthcare products in South East Asia) on: Hospital partnerships re cardio-clinics in Indonesia; the provision and operation of an oncology diagnostics clinic in Philippines; acquisition of a hospital in Vietnam; the receipt of financing from ACA, the SE Asian investment arm of Sumitomo/SMBC Healthcare.
- A listed Korean pharmaceutical company on strategic investments and acquisitions in a number of South East Asian jurisdictions.
- Nessa on establishment of Asia presence of a next generational hearing device business.
- A major life sciences company on finance shared services BPO (business process outsourcing).
- A listed Korean pharmaceutical company on a number of disputes arising out of its distribution and assignment agreements within Asia-Pacific.
Please download the print version below.
PDF 114 kB