Dunja Jandl is a legal practitioner with more than ten years of work experience who joined CMS Slovenia as a partner in February 2017.
She supports real estate companies and investors in their real estate transactions, acting on both the seller’s and the buyer’s side. She also offers ongoing advice to clients to ensure the successful management of their assets. In recent years, Dunja Jandl has been the lead adviser in a number of large real estate development and transaction projects in Slovenia. Furthermore, she works with clients on project developments, supporting them during the construction phase and also advising them on project financing. Dunja Jandl’s expertise also covers PPPs and public procurement matters.
As a very experienced litigator, she also represents her clients, who come from a variety of sectors, especially retail, energy and hotel & leisure, in court as well as in alternative dispute resolution proceedings, acting as counsel, mediator and arbitrator.
- 20xx - Mediator’s licence, Republic of Slovenia, Ministry of Justice
- 200x - State bar examination, Republic of Slovenia, Ministry of Justice
- 2005 - Master of Laws, LMU Munich
- 2004 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law
- Bar Association of Slovenia
- Slovenian Association of Mediators