You want to impress with excellence?
Perfect. We can offer you an ideal working environment for doing just that!
You are creative and focus on your customer – this is how you always develop the perfect solution? Give your career a fresh start at CMS as
Skills & Knowledge required:
- Verbal communication skills
- Detail conscious
- Follow-up skills
- Comfortable with routine, being multi-tasked
- Service orientated – able to use initiative to provide excellent service
- Professional manner that inspires confidence
- Well spoken, courteous
- Strong personal presentation
- FLUENT in ENGLISH AND UKRAINIAN LANGUAGES
Education & Experience required
- University degree preferably in linguistics (English language)
- 1- 2 years reception experience in a large organisation (law firm experience is desirable but not essential)
- Experience with MS Office
CMS is the 6th largest law firm in the world. At CMS, with more than 7,500 people working across 72 offices, we have the local and international resources to offer our clients a truly global service. We believe that delivering real value only happens when we work from a point of total client understanding and commitment. We call this philosophy “Your world first” and it underpins everything we do. Our sector insight means we are immersed in the world our clients operate in, allowing our lawyers to make a real commercial difference for their clients.
Our culture is one of openness, honesty, warmth and growth. We offer an innovative approach to career progression and development, and an exceptional training programme interweaving technical, business and soft skills training.