19 December 2017, 10:00 -
We are happy to announce the launch of CMS* HR Academy, a new series of our practical workshops.
If you are new to the HR industry and interested in obtaining practical and useful information that will help you guiding your career, this is your go-to event!
Our second workshop will be held on 19 December 2017 from 10:00 to 12:00 at CMS offices and will deal with personnel adaptation and the legal aspects of that process.
The HR module addressing the need, goals, stages and mistakes of personnel adaptation will be delivered by a renowned HR expert.
Our lawyers Olga Belyakova and Natalia Nakonechna will give you useful and practical advice on the legal aspects of personnel adaptation, employment paperwork and probation period.
The workshop is free of charge. Prior registration is required. Please register here.
10:10 HR module
- Purpose of development and implementation of a personnel adaptation procedure
- Various types of adaptation
- Main mistakes employers make in personnel adaptation
- Adaptation stages and factors affecting its development
- Documenting the process
- Assessment of adaptation efficiency and its impact on corporate culture and business processes
11:30 Legal module
- New employee related paperwork: what, how, when?
- Employment contract
- special provisions
- Corporate rules and policies: how to make them mandatory for an employee and do it right
12:00 Sharing your opinions
To guarantee your seat, please register below. Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your promising future begins with CMS Young HR Academy!
We look forward to seeing you!
*CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang