Marjolein L. Bieri is an associate in the Private Clients team.
She advises private clients in the fields of domestic and international estate planning and estate administration (executorship) and advises private clients on marital property agreements, wills, succession pacts and on charitable foundations. She also advises in dispute resolution matters and represents parties before state courts as well as in enforcement and legal assistance matters.
Marjolein L. Bieri has been practicing as a lawyer since 2017. Before joining our firm in 2019, she worked as an associate in the dispute resolution and private clients teams of a major business law firm in Zurich. Marjolein L. Bieri gained further professional experience as a research assistant with Prof. Dr. Paul Eitel, professor of Private Law, Familiy Law and Inheritance Law at the University of Lucerne, and as a law clerk at the District Court of Hinwil.
Marjolein L. Bieri’s professional languages are German and English. She also speaks French.
- 2017 – Bar Admission, Canton of Zurich
- 2014 – University of Lucerne and Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, USA (MLaw)
- 2011 – University of Fribourg (BLaw)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zürcher Anwaltsverband, Fachgruppe Erbrecht
- Der Durchgriff und sein Durchbruch ins Erbrecht (zusammen mit Prof. Dr. Paul Eitel), in: Eitel/Zeiter (Hrsg.), Equus und aequus – et cetera, Liber amicorium für Benno Studer zum 70. Geburtstag, Zurich 2019, page 5 ff.
- Die Durchführung der Herabsetzung bei Schenkungen, Lebensversicherungen und Trusts (zusammen mit Prof. Dr. Paul Eitel), in: successio 2015, page 288 ff.