GDPR: Where do we stand 6 months later?
We are pleased to invite you to a half-day seminar on the afternath of GDPR.
Six months after the implementation of the most disruptive EU regulation businesses have seen in years, it is time to take a step back and look at how it has all went down.
Our panel of seven international CMS experts will lead you through a detailed overview of the challenges, case studies and still unanswered questions GDPR has brought to businesses operating in Europe.
Our session, held in English, will present points of view from: France, Italy, Spain, Germany, the UK and CEE.
We will touch upon a wide array of issues, including:
- Client experiences with data subject's requests;
- Activity by supervisory authorities in the various jurisdictions;
- “Secondary regulation”;
- The potential impact of Brexit;
- Security breaches and obligation to notify;
- Negotiating agreements with data processors;
- Using the Article 30 - Records of processing activities in practice; and
- Post-GDPR priorities.