We are pleased to present this winter edition of the CMS Restructuring and Insolvency in Europe Newsletter. We aim to give information on topical issues in insolvency and restructuring law in countries in which CMS offices are located.
This edition looks at:
- Belgium – Law concerning the continuity of enterprises: the tax administration strikes back… illegally
- Bulgaria – Preservation and collection of an insolvent company’s estate during insolvency proceedings
- Czech Republic – Recent court decisions and their consequences
- France – Declaration of claims in French insolvency proceedings: a trap for European creditors
- Germany – How German insolvency proceedings can succeed by means of an insolvency plan
- Italy – Leases and bankruptcy procedures
- Poland – Ineffectiveness of a bankrupt’s transaction with respect to the bankruptcy estate
- Romania – Clarification on the scope and application of pre-insolvency work-out plans
- Spain – Draft bill for the reform of Insolvency law
- The Netherlands – Recent developments
- United Kingdom – Miss Sixty CVA misses the mark
- Ukraine – Protecting creditors against asset stripping
For further information please contact any of the contributors to this newsletter or your usual contact at CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre.