12 March 2014, 08:30 -
CMS Budapest proudly invites you and your colleagues to the next session of our "CMS Breakfast & Learn". During this private and interactive business breakfast we will provide an overview on the actual data protection issues in Hungary and the regulatory developments we expect.
The presentation will be held in Hungarian. If you do not speak Hungarian or if you are located outside Hungary and cannot attend the presentation, feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues who may be interested.
We will discuss the following main topics during the business breakfast:
Lessons from the data protection regulator's practice, and the most important task to ensure compliance.
- Data protection notices, data processing agreements, Data Protection Registry and cross-border data transfers.
- The new Whistleblowing Act and compliance with it in practice.
- Advertisements and promotions - the data protection aspects.
- Cloud computing and Big Data - myths, legends, regulatory developments and best practices.
- Cookie compliance.
- Workplace privacy - practical issues after the implementation of the new Labour Code.
- What is likely to revolutionise data protection - the new EU Data Protection Regulation: novelties and current status.