Palladium, Na Poříčí 1079/3a
110 00 Prague 1
Lenka Krutakova is the Head of the CMS competition practice and a key member of the public procurement team in the Czech Republic. She specialises in advising contracting authorities, suppliers and banks in connection with the Czech Public Procurement Act and PPP projects and deals with various competition law issues. Lenka has a substantial amount of expertise in infrastructure, as well as broader projects in various sectors across CEE.
In the field of competition and compliance Lenka represents numerous multinational clients before the competition authority in connection with merger control proceedings and abuse of dominant position. In addition, she advises on distribution and cooperation agreements, leniency, and provides dawn raid support. On a regular basis, Lenka delivers staff training and tailor-made lectures on public procurement, competition and other regulatory topics.
- T-Systems International GmbH (Deutsche Telekom Group) with a consortium partner in the public tender for the development and operation of an Electronic Toll System in the Czech Republic launched by the Czech Ministry of Transport.
- A leading global car manufacturer on competition law aspects related to exclusivity in connection with the long term cooperation agreement on advertisement communication in the field of automotive industry.
- A German producer of immobiliser coils, in connection with an investigation of the Czech Office for Protection of Competition regarding the vertical agreements, loyalty rebates and obligation of exclusive supplies.
- A leading Czech bank in connection with the letter from the Czech Office for Protection of Competition regarding interbank fees for ATM withdrawals.
- A global engineering company in connection with the exchange of information with a Czech competitor.
- A major global pharmaceutical company in connection with the investigation of the Czech Office for Protection of Competition regarding potential abuse of the dominant position.
- A leading pharmaceutical company, in connection with the various competition law issues and public tenders regarding the direct-to-pharmacies distribution system.
- Thermo Fisher regarding various public tenders on supplies of their products to various contracting authorities including review of contracts.
- Metal Trade Comax in connection with various merger clearance issues in respect of the acquisition of Oetinger Aluminium from Orlando Funds.
- Moll Group in connection with various merger clearance issues in respect of the acquisition of ŽPSV.
- 2006 – PhDr., Faculty of Social Sciences, Journalism, Charles University, Prague
- 2004 – Mgr., Faculty of Social Sciences, Journalism, Charles University, Prague
- 2002 – Mgr., Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, Brno
- 2008 – Admitted to the Czech Bar