Palladium, Na Poříčí 1079/3a
110 00 Prague 1
Lukáš Janíček is a partner based in Prague. He is primarily a transactional lawyer and has been involved in numerous M&A transactions.
As Head of the Energy, Projects and Construction team (EPC) at CMS Prague, he also advises clients on contractual as well as other industry-specific matters in the energy, heavy industry and engineering sectors, including environmental law and energy regulatory matters. He frequently advises international investors on the acquisition of Czech companies, as well as on the establishment of their businesses in the country.
As part of his practice he also often advises on construction and general real estate matters, including infrastructure and brown and greenfield industrial developments. He has negotiated EPC and O&M contracts for a wide number of energy sector clients.
- AES on the auction sale of its power plant in the Czech Republic; a 50MWe and 177 MWth combined heating and power plant.
- Energy 21 on acquisition of over 30 energy projects in operation, under construction or in development including securing rights to the land throughout the Czech Republic.
- CEMEX on various acquisitions of land and stone quarries across the Czech Republic.
- EnerCap Capital Funds on transactions in the Czech Republic, including the acquisition of a 18 MW wind farm, and, the acquisition of three photovoltaic sites.
- LAMA Energy Group, a Czech privately owned investment group, on the acquisition of satellite TV operator DIGI Czech Republic, from RCS & RDS.
- Henniges Automotive / Littlejohn & Co. on the acquisition of Nomaseal, a Czech company designing and manufacturing highly engineered and complex sealing systems for automotive industry.
- Grammer, the listed Germany based automotive components company, on the Czech aspects of the acquisition of Nectec Automotive, a Czech Republic based company engaged in manufacturing seating technique and passive protection in cars.
- Clarion Capital Partners on its investment in Moravia IT, a Brno head-quartered global localisation and translation business.
- Bluehouse Capital, a private equity real estate investment management firm focused on Emerging Europe, on the sale of three shopping centres in the Czech Republic to NOVA Real Estate.
- Landesbank Baden-Württemberg (LBBW) on the sale of its subsidiary, LBBW Bank CZ to Russian Expobank.
- 2001 - Faculty of Law, Charles University, Prague
- 1999 - University of Economics, Prague
- Member, IMD
- Member, Czech Bar Association