Palladium, Na Poříčí 1079/3a
110 00 Prague 1
Lukáš Valúšek is a senior associate in the Banking & Finance team at CMS Prague. He specialises in large-scale restructuring and insolvency matters, financial services regulatory issues, and also has considerable experience advising both lenders and borrowers on cross-border financing transactions in the Czech Republic. Prior to joining CMS in 2014, Lukáš gained a number of years of experience in various in-house positions at banks in the Czech Republic.
Lukáš is a certified insolvency practitioner.
- ECA backed lenders on the restructuring of New World Resources Plc and its subsidiary company (Czech Republic) OKD, a.s. which owns 7 coal mines in the Czech Republic and has over 13,000 employees and was forced to file for bankruptcy in May 2016.
- Balbec Capital on purchase of portfolios of NPLs in the Czech Republic.
- A Czech investor on purchase of real estate assets worth of USD 100m+ in reorganisation.
- A Czech bank on strengthening the Tier 1 capital and remuneration policies.
- Raiffeisen Bank International Group on outsourcing regulations under Czech law.
- Euroclear on securities settlement and securities depository regulatory matters in the Czech Republic.
- A multinational conglomerate on subsidies regulatory requirements under Czech law.
- Deka Immobilien on the financing for the acquisition of “the Park” office complex in Prague.
- 2007 – JUDr., Charles University, Prague
- 2004 – Mgr., Trnava University, Trnava