Highlights of our experience in Energy in Czech Republic
- International oil company on the acquisition of 208 filling stations in Central Europe, including 125 filling stations based in the Czech Republic.
- Various international energy companies on the application for Czech gas trading licences including the customising of EFET contracts for the Czech market.
- US producer of electricity and heat for businesses on the sale of its power plant in the Czech Republic - a 50MWe and 177 MWth combined heating and power plant in Planá nad Lužnicí.
- Polish-based coal mining company on environmental protection and geological and mining law in connection with the planned development of new coal deposits, the use of the infrastructure of a former coal mine, and the cross-border development and exploitation of coal deposits (in the Czech Republic).
- CEE private equity fund on the acquisition of shares in, one of the largest Czech developers and operators of solar power plants.
- Private gas distribution companies on the revision of standard gas sale agreements and general terms for compliance with the new Civil Code.
- Leading producer of construction materials on various issues related to obtaining mining permits and other mining issues.
- Various investors in the Czech renewable energy sector on zoning permit procedures, contracts governed by public law, (future) grid connection agreements, electricity generation licenses, putting energy plants into operation, as well as due diligence of projects in operation, advice on power purchase agreements, green bonus agreements, contracts on combined supplies and other contracts pursuant to the Energy Act.
Please download a print version below.
PDF 237 kB