- MetLife on the acquisitions of Aviva Czech Life, Aviva Hungary Life, Aviva Romania Life and Aviva Romania Pensions from UK insurer Aviva.
- QBE on the acquisition of Lifeco, a Central European insurance agency group focused on insurance products for the automotive industry.
- Triglav, the Slovenian insurance company, on the sale of its Czech subsidiary Triglav pojišťovna, a.s.
- Exportní garanční a pojišťovací společnost (Export Guarantee and Insurance Corporation) on the sale of a 66% shareholding of Komerční úverová pojišťovna EGAP.
- MARSH on the acquisition and the subsequent increases of a stake in INSIA, the biggest insurance broker in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- A major international insurance company on establishment of an insurance company in the Czech Republic.
- An international life and non-life insurance company on administrative proceedings in front of the Czech National Bank.
- An international non-life insurer on a distribution agreement in relation to an extended warranty product in the Czech Republic.
Please download the print version below.