The CMS Real Estate and Construction Group comprises about 170 partners and 300 other qualified lawyers. The group has an excellent reputation and extensive experience across Europe and beyond, with a detailed understanding of its markets through a diverse international client base.
We have a number of key qualities which differentiate us from our competitors, including
- a focus on real estate (construction and development, disposals, financings, investments, litigation, managers, occupiers, planning and environmental and tax) working on all asset classes (hotel and leisure, infrastructure, logistics, offices, old people’s homes, residential, retail and student accommodation)
- extensive footprint with specific local knowledge (one of Europe’s largest real estate and construction teams);
- multidisciplinary advice – including funds, corporate, tax, banking and insolvency – with a single point of contact for your multinational legal needs;
- the ability to develop strong relationships with you and your suppliers;
- detailed knowledge and experience within all areas of law – both contentious and non-contentious;
- a proactive and commercial approach; and
- civil notaries (where bar rules allow).