Making every start-up a success story
Croatia's economy continues to expand and the start-up scene is also growing, even if the conditions are not always easy. The difficulty of accessing capital and investors as well as the complex Croatian legal system are often obstacles to Croatian start-ups.
This is exactly where CMS equIP comes in: With our programme, we offer innovative start-ups from the technology sector support at all stages of their life cycle, in matters of legal advice as well as networking in the sector – because both are decisive for the long-term success of a young company. Our credo is: Competent legal advice must be affordable – therefore equIP also means competent advice at favourable prices. Because a good idea, energy and determination, a little luck and the right people are undoubtedly important, but not always enough to be successful.
Apply for equIP in CEE
As a member of our CEE equIP programme, you benefit from a dedicated local team that is excited about working with start-ups and sees the relationship as an investment into an idea that they believe in – as well as the resources, expertise and network of a much wider global team to work with you and help you take your business to the next level. Wherever that may be.
As part of the CEE equIP programme, you benefit from:
- A competitive set of standard equIP rates for all CEE jurisdictions
- A 50% discount on our equIP rates, up to aggregate fees of €25k a year, for 3 years
- Access to the CMS teams in any of the other equIP jurisdictions – with the same 50% discount on their standard hourly rates
- Fixed fee services, bespoke for CEE start-ups
- Introductions to relevant industry players – in [country] and also key investor markets
- Access to key markets and investment ecosystems [worldwide/across our network]
- An active international peer network