Rr. Sami Frashёri
Red Building - 1 Floor
Mirko Daidone is Partner in the Tirana office. In 2011 he began collaborating with the Firm as Senior Associate. He provides legal advice on complex infrastructure projects in the Balkans.
Mirko has matured significant experience in Italy, Spain and England in an important international law firm in the insurance, commercial and antitrust areas.
He provides legal services to companies concerning all problems related to the start-up and daily business management including in relation to human resources and litigation.
- 2006 – Admitted as a Solicitor at the Supreme Court of England and Wales
- 2002 – Admitted to the Torino Bar Association
- 2000 – University of Rome “LUISS Guido Carli” (Italy), Master in Laws (LL.M.) in International Legal Studies
- 1999 – University of Torino “degli Studi” (Italy), Law Degree
- Turin Bar Association
- Law Soceity of England and Wales